Elgato Video Capture 1VC108601001
Maximum Order Quantity: 1
Out of Stock, Add to Wishlist
Notify me when back in stock
Elgato Video Capture transfers video from analogue sources (such as a VCR or camcorder) to your computer. The easy-to-use Elgato Video Capture software guides you through every step, from connecting an analogue video source to capturing video as a high quality H.264 file. With just one click, you can add your video to iTunes or to your Windows Media Player library; you can play back the video on your computer or sync it with your iPad or iPhone; you can upload your video directly to YouTube; and you can edit it right away in iMovie or Windows Live Movie Maker.
Digitize video from a VCR, camcorder and other analogue video sources for playback on your Mac, PC and iPad
Put Family Memories on your computer
Every step is made simple
Video to your computer from a DVR, DVD Player, or Set-Top Box
What‘s in the Box
• Elgato Video Capture hardware
• Elgato Video Capture software for Mac & Windows PC • (CD-ROM)
• Composite-to-SCART adapter
• Composite video/RCA stereo cable
• Mac: OS X 10.6.8 or later
• PC: Windows 7 or later, 2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo (or compara-
• ble), sound card
Elgato Video Capture automatically detects NTSC, SECAM, PAL
and PAL/60 video formats for worldwide compatibility.
• Video resolution: 640×480 (4:3) or 640×360 (16:9)
• Video format Mac Software: H.264 at 1.4 MBit/sec or MPEG-4
• at 2.4 MBit/sec
• Video format PC Software: H.264 at 1.4 MBit/sec
• Audio: AAC, 48kHZ, 128 kBit/sec
Generated files can be synced with video capable iPads, iPods,
iPhones and Apple TV and can be edited in iMovie or Windows
Live Movie Maker without re-encoding.
Dimensions and Weight
•104 × 35 x 12 mm
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
1 Year Manufacture Warranty
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Shopping Express users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.