HP 2530-24G-PoE+ 24 Port Switch L2 Managed
Dispatch from warehouse in 3-5 working days
Notify me when back in stock
HP 2530-24G-PoE+ Switch J9773A: The HP 2530 Switch Series consists of four fully managed Layer 2 edge switches, delivering cost-effective, reliable and secure connectivity for business networks.
Cost-Effective, Reliable and Secure Access Layer Switches
- The HP 2530 Switch Series provides secure, reliable and ease of use for enterprise edge, branch office, and SMB deployments.
- Fully managed switches deliver full Layer 2 capabilities with optional PoE+, 10GbE uplinks, enhanced access security, traffic prioritization, sFlow, IPv6 host support, and include Lifetime Warranty 2.0.
- Right size deployment with choice of 8, 24, and 48 port models available with Gigabit or Fast Ethernet ports, optional PoE+ and optional 10GbE uplinks.
- Power savings with fanless models, Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az), and ability to disable LEDs and enable port low power mode.
- Lifetime Warranty 2.0 with 3 years 24x7 phone support and no software licensing required.
Security and Quality of Service
- The HP 2530 Switch Series supports flexible authentication methods including 802.1X, MAC, and Web Authentication for greater security and policy-driven application authentication.
- Advanced denial of service (DOS) protection, such as DHCP Protection, Dynamic ARP protection, and Dynamic IP lockdown, and flexible traffic controls include ACLs and QoS.
- Traffic prioritization with IEEE 802.1p allows real-time traffic classification with support for eight priority levels mapped to either two or four queues; uses weighted deficit round robin (WDRR) or strict priority (SP).
Simple Deployment and Management
- The HP 2530 Switch Series supports choice of management interface with Web GUI, command-line interface (CLI) and Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP), using console or micro USB ports.
- Quiet operation with fanless and variable speed fan models.
- Flexible deployment with wall, table, and rack mounting options.
Single View of the Network
- The HP 2530 Switch Series can be seamlessly managed with HP Intelligent Management Center (IMC) to provide end-to-end network transparency with consistent network experience through comprehensive configuration, compliance and policy management.
24 RJ-45 autosensing 10/100/1000 PoE+ ports (IEEE 802.3 Type 10BASE-T, IEEE 802.3u Type 100BASE-TX, IEEE 802.3ab Type 1000BASE-T, IEEE 802.3at PoE+)
Media Type: Auto-MDIX
Duplex: 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX: half or full
- 1000BASE-T: full only
- 4 fixed Gigabit Ethernet SFP ports
- 1 dual-personality (RJ-45 or USB micro-B) serial console port
- 24 RJ-45 autosensing 10/100/1000 PoE+ ports (IEEE 802.3 Type 10BASE-T, IEEE 802.3u Type 100BASE-TX, IEEE 802.3ab Type 1000BASE-T, IEEE 802.3at PoE+)
- Memory and processor
- Processor : ARM9E @ 800 MHz, 128 MB flash, packet buffer size: 1.5 MB dynamically allocated, 256 MB DDR3 DIMM
- 100 Mb Latency: < 7.4 µs (LIFO 64-byte packets)
- 1000 Mb Latency: < 2.3 µs (LIFO 64-byte packets)
- up to 41.6 million pps (64-byte packets)
- Management features
- IMC - Intelligent Management Center
- command-line interface
- Web browser
- configuration menu
- out-of-band management (serial RS-232C or Micro USB)
- IEEE 802.3 Ethernet MIB
- Repeater MIB
- Ethernet Interface MIB
- Switching capacity
- 56 Gbps
- PoE capability
- 195 W
Power and operating requirements
- Power consumption
- 247 W (maximum), 25.2 W (standby)
- Input voltage
- 100-127/200-240 VAC
- Operating temperature range
- 0 to 45°C
- Operating humidity range
- 15 to 95% @ 104°F (40°C) (noncondensing)
- Heat dissipation
- 135 BTU/hr (142.42 kJ/hr)
Dimensions and weight
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 44.3 x 33.02 x 4.45 cm
- 3.95 kg
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Shopping Express users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.