Belkin Universal Dual Band WiFi Entertainment Adapter
Turn Your Wired Devices to Wireless
Notify me when back in stock
- Dual-Band Performance: Simultaneous 2.4GHz and 5GHz streaming is deal for media and video games
- Easy Setup: Push-button WPS or simple setup wizard
- Ports: 4x 10/100 Ethernet ports
Bring Wi-Fi to the living room, and leave the router in your home office. Get home entertainment devices connected to movies, TV episodes, games and more from your favorite online services. Connect four AV devicesfor example, an HDTV, Blu-ray player, gaming console and streaming media player.
Dual-band Wi-Fi eliminates interference, providing greater signal quality for fully optimized 3D and HD video streaming. By keeping Internet connectivity strong, the Adapter ensures that your online content is transferred with the highest fidelity possible.
HDTV, Blu-ray player, gaming console and streaming media player.
Connecting your Belkin TV Universal Wireless AV Adapter, F7D4550 using Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS) is easy. All you need to do is press and release the WPS button of your F7D4550 and your router so that they would connect. Follow the steps below to learn how to connect the F7D4550 using WPS:
Turn ON the F7D4550. The LED will flash blue then amber.
Press and release the WPS button in your F7D4550. Its LED will then flash blue indicating that it is in WPS mode.
Press and release the WPS button of your router.
You will know that the F7D4550 and your router are already connected if the LED on the F7D4550 turns blue.
- One HDTV Link 4 Port
- One power supply
- Quick Install Guide
- User Manual on CD
- One 1 Meter RJ45 Ethernet cable
- IEEE 802.11n (up to 300 Mbps for 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz)
- IEEE 802.11g (up to 54 Mbps)
- IEEE 802.11a (up to 54 Mbps)
- EEE 802.11b (up to 11 Mbps)
- Ideal for video streaming and video games
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
- 256-bit WPA/WPA2 encryption
- 64/128 bit WEP encryption
- 4x10/100 Ethernet ports
- Simultaneous Dual-Band
- 2.4GHz and 5GHz
- Ideal for streaming media and video games
- 5GHz home router required to connect at 5 GHz
- AV devices with Ethernet port
- Wireless home network
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Warning - Bad DescriptionBy: Andrew on 4 December 2014WARNING: This product has nothing to do with AV devices. It is a wireless Ethernet bridge - nothing more and nothing less.