- Socket FM2+ supports AMD FM2+/FM2 A-series APU
- GIGABYTE Ultra Durable™ 4 Plus Technology
- Audio Noise Guard with High Quality Audio Capacitors
- Dual-link DVI for high resolution display of up to 2560 x 1600 pixels
- Native USB 3.0 and SATA3 ports with RAID support
- GIGABYTE UEFI DualBIOS™
- GIGABYTE On/Off Charge™ for USB devices
- All solid capacitors design
GIGABYTE Ultra Durable™ motherboards use high quality Nippon Chemicon ARE series audio capacitors. These professional audio capacitors deliver the highest quality sound resolution and sound expansion to create the most realistic sound effects for user experience.
+ Separation on the PCB layer protects the board's sensitive analog audio components.
+ Separate analog and digital ground to protect against Electromagnetic Interference (EMI).
GIGABYTE Ultra Durable™ 4 Plus debuts on GIGABYTE motherboards, with a range of features and component choices that provide record-breaking performance, cool and efficient operation and extended motherboard lifespan.
GIGABYTE uses Solid Caps (Capacitors) for APU VRM and Low RDS(on) MOSFETs which are rated to work at higher temperatures to provide a longer lifespan.
GIGABYTE UEFI DualBIOS™
GIGABYTE motherboards feature GIGABYTE DualBIOS™, an exclusive technology from GIGABYTE that protects arguably one of your PC's most crucial components, the BIOS. GIGABYTE DualBIOS™ means that your motherboard has both a 'Main BIOS' and a 'Backup BIOS', making users protected from BIOS failure due to virus attack, hardware malfunction, improper OC settings or power failure during the update process.
1. Please use both AMD Dual Graphics technology qualified A-series APU and VGA card, detail information please refer to AMD website:
Designed to leverage the awesome potential of the latest AMD Fusion A-series APUs, GIGABYTE motherboards deliver an enhanced visual experience that includes advanced DX11® gaming, incredibly smooth HD multimedia playback and support for high resolution displays of up to 2560 x 1600 pixels by Dual-link DVI port.
*Due to certain mobile phone limitations, users may need to connect the mobile phone to their PC before the PC enters S4/S5 mode to enable a quick charge from non On/Off Charge USB ports. Charging results may vary by model.
*Whether to support 3X USB power design, it may vary by models.
* The maximum 64 GB of system memory can be supported using 16 GB (or above) memory modules. GIGABYTE will update the memory support list on the official website when the memory modules are available on the market.
Integrated Graphics Processor:
* The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
* To support PCI Express 3.0, you must install an FM2+ APU.
|Internal I/O Connectors||
|Back Panel Connectors||
* It requires Service Pack 3 to support Windows XP driver installation.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Shopping Express users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.